The RX-12R is a completely reimagined rack mountable receiver ideal for sound challenges in studio and network applications. Its ergonomic design takes up only one-and-a-half rack spaces in height.
As a wide-band receiver, its full tuning range is 512-698 MHz and features a 35 MHz tracking front end filter to eliminate interference from unwanted radio frequency (RF).
The RX-12R provides RF amplification and both antenna and power distribution for up to 6 Zaxcom QRX212 modules inside the RX-12R. Placing the QRX212 module in single channel mode will deliver 6 channels of true diversity audio and dual channel mode allows for up to 12 channels of audio when demand is less critical.
All QRX212 modules are hot swappable and can be added or removed at any time, making the RX-12R ideal for rental companies where receiver requirements can change on a daily basis.
The RX-12R receives a 100% digital signal that is fully encrypted resulting in audio quality far superior to any analog system. Additionally, it’s compatible with all Zaxcom modulations and transmitters.
A bright, full color LCD displays the menu while a built-in frequency scanner and Auto-Pick software eliminates the guess work and can coordinate and choose the best frequencies with a push of a button.
6 XLR analog outputs and two DB25 connectors configure 12 analog or 12 digital signals. An antenna in and RF loop through provide support to daisy chain up to three RX-12R receivers to one set of antennas.
You can monitor the internal audio via headphones and auto-switching 12V redundant DC input supplies power.
When paired with a Zaxcom recorder, the RX-12R can re-frequency transmitters to match the RX-12R with a touch of a button via ZaxNet™.
- Analog Audio Output: Balanced 0dB @ -20 dBFS (2-channel receiver)
- Analog Audio Output Connectors: 6 x Male XLR Outputs
- Digital Audio Output Connectors: 2 x DB25
- Headphone Output: 1 x 3.5 mm
- DIGITAL I/O
- Connectors: 1 x USB / 1 x RS422
- RF Input Connectors: 2 BNC
- RF Output Connectors: 2 BNC
- RF Impedance: 50 ohm
- RF Gain Input / Output: 0 dB
- RF Amp Noise Figure: .5 dB
- RF Amp IP3: +30 dB input
- RF Filter Band Pass: 35 MHz
- RF Tuning Range: 512 – 698 MHz
- QRX212 MODULE
- Receivers Per Module: 2
- Receiver Modulation: Zaxcom Proprietary Digital
- Tuning Range: 512 – 698 MHz
- Power Consumption: 300 ma @ 12 VDC
- Size: 5″ x 3″ x .8″ (L x W x H)
- IFB200 Interface: Switchcraft TA5-M
- Power: 8 VDC to 18 VDC (2 amps w/6 x QRX212 modules)
- Power Type: Dual input auto switching
- Power Connectors: 2 x Hirose HR10A-7P-4P
- LCD Screen: TFT daylight readable color
- LCD Size: 2.2″ diagonal
- Size: 19″ x 10.2″ x 2.325″ (L x W X H)
- Weight: 7.6 lbs (loaded w/ 6 x QRX212 receiver modules)