Deliver pristine audio quality with our ZMT3-HH, a lightweight handheld microphone ideal for sound professionals.
Zaxcom has taken the next step in design and functionality offered in audio.
The body is constructed from machined metal with a tapered design for maximum comfort. Light and cool to the touch, sleek ergonomics provide protection for the XLR connector from accidental drops and controls that can be locked to avert the talent from activating them during use.
A wireless antenna is located inside the unit and a twistable battery compartment allows for quick replacement of the single lithium battery that lasts up to 10 hours.
The ZMT3-HH is a revolutionary handheld microphone that can operate as both a wireless transmitter and a hardwired microphone at the same time.
Perfect for everything from professional broadcast shows and live performances to those working on seminars, weddings, internet talk shows, video blogs, gaming videos, concerts, houses of worship and more.
It’s fully digital wireless audio transmission features Zaxcom’s patented NeverClip™, which extends the dynamic range of the microphone to 128dB, eliminating the need for a compressor that distorts the natural sound quality at high volume audio levels.
Hardwired balanced mic level analog audio offers an alternative to wireless transmission or can be used simultaneously as a backup or sent to another device.
Capsules sold separately.
The ZMT3-HH transmits wireless audio using 100% digital modulation resulting in audio that’s fully encrypted. Digital encryption is the only way to keep all audio transmission private. A digital transmission also provides audio quality far superior to an analog system.
Audio can be recorded internally to a microSD card using the highly reliable lossless MARF (Mobile Audio Recording Format) which eliminates file corruption common to recordings due to dead battery or early card removal.
A patent pending Light Identification Ring identifies functions and features through color including unit ID, recording verification, modulation mode and others. The Light Identification Ring can be controlled locally or remotely through ZaxNet™.
Equipped with ZaxNet™, audio is automatically recorded with a time code reference and frequency, output power and recorde mode can be remotely controlled. place the internal recorder in record, playback and stop modes.
ZMT3-HH is compatible with Earthworks WL40V or any Shure 1.25″ opening and 28 thread pitch compatible mic capsule. Microphone capsules are sold separately.
*Earthworks and Shure have no association with Zaxcom.
ZMT3-HH is available in the following frequency bands:
“.5 band” (512-614 MHz)
“.6 band” (596-698 MHz)
- RF Modulation: Proprietary Digital Method
- ZMT3-HH .5 RF Frequency Range: 512 – 614 MHz
- ZMT3-HH .6 RF Frequency Range: 596 – 698 MHz
- RF Frequency Step: 100 KHz
- RF Bandwidth in ZHD48 Mode: 50 KHz
- RF Bandwidth in ZHD96 Mode: 100 KHz
- RF Bandwidth in XR Mode: 200 KHz
- Channel Separation in ZHD48 Mode: as close as 100 KHz (receiver dependent)
- Channel Separation in ZHD96 Mode: as close as 200 KHz
- Channel Separation in XR Mode: 400 KHz
- Antenna Connector: 50 Ω SSMA Female
- Emission Designator: 180 KV2E, 100 KV2E, 50 KV2E
- FCC Part: 74.861
- TRANSMITTER AUDIO
- Dynamic Range: 128 dB
- Distortion: 0.002%
- Frequency Response: Mode 0: 20 Hz to 16 kHz / T & M Mode 0.2 Hz to 16 kHz
- High Pass Filter: Off or 30 to 220 Hz, Steps: 10 (6 dB Per Octave)
- Mic Power: 12v @ 50mA max
- Mic Power: 48v @ 10mA max
- Mic Connector: XLR-Female
- Mic Configuration: Balanced
- Input Range: -60 to -30 dBu
- Mic Impedance: 6.8 k Ω
- ADC Bit-Depth: 24 Bits
- ADC Sampling-Rate: 48 kHz
- TIMECODE READER / GENERATOR
- Clock Accuracy: 1.54 PPM (1 Frame Out in 6 Hours)
- Timecode Type: SMPTE
- Timecode Frame-Rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97NDF, 29.97DF, 30NDF, 30DF
- INTERNAL RECORDING
- Media: MicroSD Card (Flash Memory)
- File Format: .ZAX / Converts to BWAV or MP3
- 2.4 GHZ ZAXNET RECEIVER
- RF Frequency Range: 2.403 to 2.475 GHz
- RF Modulation: Digital Spread Spectrum
- RF Frequency Step: 0.001 GHz (1 MHz)
- RF Bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Channel Separation: 2 MHz
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm
- Display: Graphic OLED
- Battery Type: single 18650 lithium battery
- Battery Life: Up to 10 Hours