Wireless, evolved. Deliver pristine audio quality with our ZMT3-HM, a lightweight plug-on transmitter ideal for sound professionals.
Zaxcom has taken the next step in design and functionality offered in audio.
Weighing only 3.1oz (88g), the ZMT3-HM is constructed in a high strength impact resistant nylon polymer casing with rounded edges and machined metal that’s cool to the touch.
The integrated antenna is completely invisible.
The ZMT3-HM is perfect for handheld microphones, ENG applications or plant microphones. The transmitter is not intended to be used with a boom pole.
A 3-pin XLR connector makes it ideal for many microphones.
The ZMT3-HM transmits using 100% digital modulation resulting in audio that’s fully encrypted. Digital encryption is the only way to keep all audio transmission private. A digital transmission also provides audio quality far superior to an analog system.
Audio can be recorded internally to a microSD card using the highly reliable lossless MARF (Mobile Audio Recording Format) which eliminates file corruption common to recordings due to dead battery or early card removal.
The ZMT3-HM has selectable Phantom power of 12, 24, 32 and 48V. The transmitter is available in two frequency ranges covering 512-614 MHz “block .5” or 596- 698 MHz “block .6”.
Equipped with ZaxNet™, you can remotely change the frequency, pre-amp gain, output power or place the internal recorder in record, playback and stop modes.
The ZMT3-HM also features Zaxcom High Density modulation (ZHD) which allows up to channels ten of wireless to be operated in one MHz of spectrum space.
- RF Modulation: Proprietary Digital Method
- ZMT3-HM .5 RF Frequency Range: 512 – 614 MHz
- ZMT3-HM .6 RF Frequency Range: 596 – 698 MHz
- RF Frequency Step: 100 KHz
- RF Bandwidth in ZHD48 Mode: 50 KHz
- RF Bandwidth in ZHD96 Mode: 100 KHz
- RF Bandwidth in XR Mode: 200 KHz
- Channel Separation in ZHD48 Mode: as close as 100 KHz (receiver dependent)
- Channel Separation in ZHD96 Mode: as close as 200 KHz
- Channel Separation in XR Mode: 400 KHz
- Antenna Connector: 50 Ω SSMA Female
- Emission Designator: 180 KV2E, 100 KV2E, 50 KV2E
- FCC Part: 74.861
- TRANSMITTER AUDIO
- Dynamic Range: 114 dB
- Distortion: 0.002%
- Frequency Response: Mode 0: 20 Hz to 16 kHz / T & M Mode 0.2 Hz to 16 kHz
- High Pass Filter: Off or 30 to 220 Hz, Steps: 10 (6 dB Per Octave)
- Mic Power: 12v @ 50mA max
- Mic Power: 48v @ 10mA max
- Mic Connector: XLR-Female
- Mic Configuration: Balanced
- Input Range: -60 to -30 dBu
- Mic Impedance: 6.8 k Ω
- ADC Bit-Depth: 24 Bits
- ADC Sampling-Rate: 48 kHz
- TIMECODE READER / GENERATOR
- Clock Accuracy: 1.54 PPM (1 Frame Out in 6 Hours)
- Timecode Type: SMPTE
- Timecode Frame-Rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97NDF, 29.97DF, 30NDF, 30DF
- INTERNAL RECORDING
- Media: MicroSD Card (Flash Memory)
- File Format: .ZAX / Converts to BWAV or MP3
- 2.4 GHZ ZAXNET RECEIVER
- RF Frequency Range: 2.403 to 2.475 GHz
- RF Modulation: Digital Spread Spectrum
- RF Frequency Step: 0.001 GHz (1 MHz)
- RF Bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Channel Separation: 2 MHz
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm
- Weight: 3.1 oz / 88 grams with Battery
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 3.4″ x 1.6″ x .55″ / 86.4 mm x 40.6 mm x 14mm
- Display: Graphic OLED
- Power Output: 25 / 50 / 75 mW – Software Selectable
- Battery Type: NP-50
- Battery Life: Up to 5 Hours, microphone dependent