Deliver pristine audio quality with the TRXCL3 wide-band camera link transmitter for sound professionals in film, television or ENG applications.
Weighing 7.3 oz, it’s constructed from an impact resistant metal casing that’s cool to the touch. A bright OLED display provides easy menu navigation.
The TRXCL3 sends audio with embedded timecode to camera via a UHF signal to QRX200, RX200 and QRX235 receivers or through ZaxNet’s 2.4 GHz signal to an ERX3TCD receiver.
A TA5 audio input offers balanced stereo line level or sample rate converting AES. The 3.5mm output delivers audio and the BNC connector provides timecode in our out.
The TRXCL3 transmits using 100% digital modulation and audio is fully encrypted to keep recordings private.
Audio can be simultaneously transmitted and internally recorded to a microSD card using MARF (Mobile Audio Recording Format) which eliminates file corruption common to recordings due to loss of power or early card removal.
The TRXCL3 is designed to limit intermodulation which can occur when multiple transmitters are in close proximity to each other and mix together.
ZaxNet allows you to send or receive timecode, scratch track audio and remote control commands. Zaxcom High Density (ZHD) modulation increases the number of available channels in the wireless spectrum.
“.5 band” (512-614 MHz)
“.6 band” (596-698 MHz)
Protected under patent #’s: 7,711,443 & 7,929,902
- RF Modulation: Proprietary Digital Method
- TRXCL3.5 RF Frequency Range: 512 – 614 MHz
- TRXCL3.6 RF Frequency Range: 596 – 698 MHz
- RF Frequency Step: 100 KHz
- RF Bandwidth in ZHD Mode: 50 KHz
- RF Bandwidth: 200 KHz
- Channel Separation in ZHD Mode: as close as 100 KHz (receiver dependent)
- Channel Separation in XR Mode: 400 KHz
- Antenna Connector: 50 Ω SMA Female
- Emission Designator: 180 KV2E
- FCC Part: 74.861
- TRANSMITTER AUDIO
- Dynamic Range: 114 dB
- Distortion: 0.002%
- Frequency Response: Mode 0: 20 Hz to 16 kHz / T & M Mode 0.2 Hz to 16 kHz
- System Group Delay: 3.5 ms
- Audio input connector TA5 male
- Analog Input Range: -10 to +4 dBu
- Analog input type balanced line level
- Audio input Impedance: 4.7 k Ω
- ADC Bit-Depth: 24 Bits
- ADC Sampling-Rate: 48 kHz
- AES input Balanced with sample rate conversion
- Sample rate range 32 Khz to 96 Khz
- TIMECODE READER / GENERATOR
- Clock Accuracy: 1.54 PPM (1 Frame Out in 6 Hours)
- Timecode Type: SMPTE
- Timecode Frame-Rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97NDF, 29.97DF, 30NDF, 30DF
- INTERNAL RECORDING
- Media: MicroSD Card (Flash Memory)
- File Format: .ZAX
- Recording Time: 96 Hours (16 GB Card)
- 2.4 GHZ ZAXNET TRANSCEIVER
- RF Frequency Range: 2.403 to 2.475 GHz
- RF Modulation: Digital Spread Spectrum
- RF Frequency Step: 0.001 GHz (1 MHz)
- RF Bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Channel Separation: 2 MHz
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm
- RF power output TBD
- PHYSICAL / POWER
- Weight: 7.3 oz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 1”x 3.55” x 3.23”
- Display: Graphic OLED
- Power Output: 25 / 50 / 100 mW – Software Selectable
- Power consumption: 2.13 watts
- *Power measured pre-output band pass filter