A tough wireless designed for tough demands. Deliver pristine audio quality with the ZMT3-Flex, a bendable wireless transmitter designed to capture the on field experience of professional sports.
Weighing only 3 oz (85 g), the ZMT3-Flex is constructed from a soft yet durable silicon rubber that allows the transmitter to bend and flex, providing an elevated level of safety for the professional sports player.
The ZMT3-Flex works with either a single mono or dual lavalier microphones in stereo via two microdot input connectors.
The ZMT3-Flex transmits using 100% digital modulation resulting in audio that’s fully encrypted. Digital encryption is the only way to keep audio transmissions private. The system uses one of 16 million encryption codes for an unbreachable level of privacy.
Audio can be simultaneously recorded internally to a microSD card using the highly reliable lossless MARF (Mobile Audio Recording Format) which eliminates file corruption common to recordings due to dead battery or early card removal.
The ZMT3-Flex provides a 128 dB dynamic range in mono and 108 dB in stereo with no limiting or compression distortion. External audio and battery status levels are seen on the OLED or at the Zaxcom receiver.
ZaxNet™ allows for remote changes in the channel, pre-amp gain, output power or to be placed in record, playback and stop modes without removing the transmitter from the talent.
Zaxcom High Density modulation or ZHD for short increases the number of available channels in one MHz of spectrum space.
ZMT3-Flex is available in the following frequency bands:
.5 band (512-614 MHz)
.6 band (596-698 MHz) (Outside the U.S.)
Protected under patent #’s: 7,711,443 & 7,929,902
- RF Modulation: Proprietary Digital Method
- ZMT3.5-Flex RF Frequency Range: 512 – 614 MHz
- ZMT3.6-Flex RF Frequency Range: 596 – 698 MHz
- RF Frequency Step: 100 KHz
- RF Bandwidth in ZHD48 Mode: 50 KHz
- RF Bandwidth in ZHD96 Mode: 100 KHz
- RF Bandwidth in XR Mode: 200 KHz
- Channel Separation in ZHD48 Mode: as close as 100 KHz
- Channel Separation in ZHD96 Mode: as close as 200 KHz
- Channel Separation in XR Mode: 400 KHz
- Antenna Connector: 50 Ω SSMA Female
- Emission Designator: 180 KV2E, 100 KV2E, 50 KV2E
- FCC Part: 74.861
- TRANSMITTER AUDIO
- Dynamic Range Mono Mode: 128 dB
- Dynamic Range Stereo Mode: 108 dB
- Distortion: 0.002%
- Frequency Response: Mode 0: 20 Hz to 16 kHz
- High Pass Filter: Off or 30 to 220 Hz, Steps: 10 (6 dB Per Octave)
- Mic Power: 3.3 VDC
- Mic Connector: two microdot
- Input Range: -60 to -30 dBu
- Mic Impedance: 6.8 k Ω
- ADC Bit-Depth: 24 Bits
- ADC Sampling-Rate: 48 kHz
- TIMECODE READER / GENERATOR
- Clock Accuracy: 1.54 PPM (1 Frame Out in 6 Hours)
- Timecode Type: SMPTE
- Timecode Frame-Rates: 23.98, 24, 25, 29.97NDF, 29.97DF, 30NDF, 30DF
- INTERNAL RECORDING
- Media: MicroSD Card (Flash Memory)
- File Format: .ZAX / Converts to BWAV or MP3
- 2.4 GHZ ZAXNET RECEIVER
- RF Frequency Range: 2.403 to 2.475 GHz
- RF Modulation: Digital Spread Spectrum
- RF Frequency Step: 0.001 GHz (1 MHz)
- RF Bandwidth: 1 MHz
- Channel Separation: 2 MHz
- Sensitivity: -96 dBm
- Weight: 3 oz / 85 grams with Battery
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 4.8″ x 1.7″ x .4″
- Display: Graphic OLED
- Power Output: 25 / 50 / 75 mW – Software Selectable
- Battery Type: Li Ion 1300mAH
- Battery Life: Up to 6 Hours with 24 Hours of Standby